The TCT1900 Lineman’ s Test Set is a new design to provide both DTMF ( touch tone) and dial pulse output. It features line-powered operation, so no extended power is required unless operating on low voltage or dry circuits.
- Offer the latest in integrated circuit design, provide the industry standard packed with popular features.
- Talk/ Ring/ Monitor three kind of tests function.
- Switchable tone or pulse dialing.
- The Hi impedance monitor will not disturb data conversation, or signaling.
- LED indicates reversed polarity.
- Protection against excesseive voltage, transient ringer signals, and direct connection to most batteries and power supplies.
- Volume control-3 position control for up to 12dB of gain.
- Water-resistant extra protection against severe weather conditions.
Loop limit : 4K ohms max at 48VDC ( 5K meter – 26 Ga non loaded) nominal 15 mA minimum loop current.
DC resistor : 150 ohms Typical at 80mA current.
Monitor impedence :
- Low impendance – 600 ohms Typical at 1KHz ( Ring position)
- Hi impendance – 100K ohms Typical at 1KHz ( Monitor Position)
Rotary dial output
- Pulsing rate : 10 + / – 0.5 pulses/ sec
- Percent break : 60% + / – 2%
- Interdigital pause : 8.5ms Typical
- Leakage during brek : > 50K ohms
- Tone frequency error : + / – 1.5%
- Level of tone pair : + 2dBm max, -8 dBm min.
- Low vs. High tone difference : -4 dBm max
Dimension ( L x W x H) : 22.4 x 7.12 x 7.0 cm
Weight : 400 g
What’ s Included
- 1 x tester
- 1 x manual
- 1 x 6P4C 28AWG cable