* Input : 4-20 mA DC, linear.
* User can default the desired display value between -1999 to 9999 (decimal point can be selected to DP1, DP2, DP3) and all the preset data will be saved into the memory circuit permanently.
* According the 4 to 20 mA input signal, user can preset the desire display value between -1999 to 9999 (decimal point can select to DP1, DP2, DP3). Until set the display value, all the data will save into the memory circuit permanently
* When CT-2012 cooperate LUTRON’s 4 to 20 mA transmitters ( or any other transmitters if it build 4 to 20 mA output signal ), whole system will become the high performance Controller/Alarm/Indicator for following measuring functions : Humidity, Light, pH, Dissolved Oxygen, Conductivity, Vibration, Pressure, Sound, Temperature, RPM, Hz, Load cell ( Weight, Force ), Potential ( Angle, Level ). ACV, ACA, DCV, DCA, WATT….
* Easy to adjust the function factors by push button on the front panel.
* Control output : 2 points ( COM, NO ).
* Alarm output : 2 points ( COM, NO ).
* Control Relay will make action when the reading value reach to control value.
* Hysteresis value setting for control and alarm function.
* Large red LED display, high brightness and easy to read.
* Microprocessor circuit ensures high accuracy and
provides special functions and features.
* DC 12V power supply output.
* RS232/USB computer interface.
* Power : 90 ACV – 264 ACV, 50/60 Hz.
* Standard 96 X 48 mm DIN case.
* Optional data acquisition software.